Flash Lift Bonder Inside is an all-in-one bonder in a lightening powder. This new generation bleach formula gives you up to 8 levels of lift, now with the technology of bonding additive built in. No additive needed. Flash Lift Bonder Inside will give you the same lifting performance as Flash Lift with the added benefit of having a bonding additive built-in. The Flash Lift Bonder Inside formula has both bonding and cosmetic benefits such as improved elasticity, touchable smoothness and visible shine. Therefore, it can be used with plastic wrap, balayage film and/or meche.
The product can be used for fine, medium or coarse hair and on hair that is either natural or color-treated. No added fragrance!
Flash Lift Bonder Inside mixes in a variable ratio of 1:1 to 1:2 for
optimal consistency for a variety of applications. Recommended mixing ratios as
OFF SCALP APPLICATIONS:
- Using 10-40 volume (maximum)
- Ratio from 1:1 to 1:2 depending on desired consistency.
- 1:1 30g of powder* + 30ml (1oz) developer
- 1:1.5 30g of powder* + 45ml (1.5oz) developer
- 1:2 30g of powder* + 60ml (2oz) developer
- (When using 1:2 for off-scalp application, use only up to 30 volume
- On Scalp 1:2 30g of powder + 60ml (2oz) developer
- Development Time: Up to 50 minutes determined according to the
desired results or until the hair reaches pale yellow.
- Do not use heat.
- 10-30 Volume (maximum)
- RECOMMENDED MIXING RATIO: 1:2 30 g. of powder* + 60 ml (2 oz.)
APPLICATION AND RINSING:
• Wear suitable disposable gloves
• Do not use metallic tools (clips, comb, etc.)
• Rinse and shampoo the hair well after development time
• Do not let the product run onto the scalp for off-scalp applications
WHAT TYPE OF DEVELOPER TO USE:
Pro-Oxide Cream Developer
PRO TIP: For the ultimate creamy consistency and lift, we recommend 1
scoop + 1 ounce of developer. 15g = 1 scoop, 30g = 2 scoops.
potassium persulfate sodium silicate sodium stearate magnesium carbonate hydroxide ammonium persulfate citric acid sodium metasilicate cyamopsis tetragonoloba gum / guar gum paraffinum liquidum / mineral oil / huile minerale disodium edta sodium lauryl sulfate glycine panthenol ci 77007 / ultramarines aqua / water / eau
Please login to view pricing.
0 reviews / Write a review